How does the delivery process work?
After you Place your order, you can sit back & relax because our dedicated team of employee take it from there.
- We first check the items to ensure it is in top notch condition. If there is any variation, we call you to ensure you know about it. We Do not ship any wrong products. If we do not have the item due to any reason, we accept it as a learning curve and apologise for the same and also provide the best alternative.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our Delivery Partners are instructed to deliver the parcel at least 3 times in case you are not available. They will also call at the provided contact number in case of any issue with delivery address.
- International Shipping – For Any International Delivery, Please contact us and we will guide you further.
How are items packaged?
We Currently Use Corrogation Boxes , Corrugation Dunnage, Bubble Sheet to ensure the goods are not damaged in Transit. In case of any Damage in transit, all you need to do it take the pictures of the product and send them to us and we will help with a free pickup, replacement / refund.
Where all do we ship?
We currently try and ship everywhere in India. However due to logistical issues there may be some Pin codes which are not serviceable. In such a case, please contact us & we will try and help you out. Type the delivery pincode in any of the product page to check serviceability to your location.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
We send out regular email updates regarding your order which include the tracking details, delivery partner etc. You can check the order tracking on the below mentioned website based on the courier partner mentioned:
- Aramex – http://www.aramex.com/
- DTDC – http://www.dtdc.in/
- Bluedart – http://www.bluedart.com/
- Ecom Express – http://www.ecomexpress.in/
- Delhivery – http://www.delhivery.com/
- India Post – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 1-3 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order. In case of any delay, we will definitely keep you informed.
- If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/CoD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
- We have standard shipping charges for most addresses.
- India shipping charges – A flat Rs.75 charge is applied to all orders below Rs.999, while there is free shipping for all orders above Rs.999.
- However a very few items on the platform have a certain fixed shipping charge. This Charge varies as per items however most of them are charged at Rs 100/- per Order. This charge is levied so we can keep providing you the best products at the best prices.
- We understand that the shipping prices may be felt unjust however the charge is only a fraction of what we bear to provide you the convenience of shopping at home.
- A Charge of Rs 45/- is Levied for all Cash On Delivery Orders. As much as we like to provide all our customers products without any additional charges, these are small charges we have to pass on to ensure we keep providing the level of customer experience we provide.
- Reverse Shipping Charge of Rs 75/- is charged in case the customer wishes to return an item which was correctly and successfully delivered to them. Such a charge will be deducted from the total amount of refund.