L’Oreal Professionnel Majirel Hair Color 50G 8.34 Copper Golden Light Blonde
Since its launch in 1997, Majirel has become one of the most trusted brands in professional permanent coloration. The roots of its success ? An innovative formula to provide perfect coverage, long-lasting care and true-to-tone results with mistake-proof usage. Enriched with caring agents like Ion?ne GTM and IncellTM
HOW TO USE:
It is best used by professionals, because the method of application must be followed specifically.
- Mix one tube [1.7 oz.] Majirel’s warm mixer with 2.6 oz. of L’Oreal Professional Majicreme volume (20 or 30) developer of your color choice.
- Allow the mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes before applying.
- Wear latex or plastic gloves, and use a brush to apply the mixture evenly to the base of the hair strands and then throughout the hair for 100 percent coverage.
- If applying for the first time, cover the midlength strands with the mixture, ending about 1 inch from the scalp.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Once the hair grows, reapply throughout the new growth, and leave on for a full 35 minutes for best color results.
- For reapplication, apply the color to dry hair for 35 minutes, and then wash off for best results.
- For moderate fading, add some drops of warm water to the mixture, and then apply the mixture to the hair for 15 to 20 minutes. For a more natural shade, do a test on some strands of hair to determine the best time of development.
- For maximum fading, mix the shade needed and then mix a 2- to 3-inch ribbon of cream from the tube in a shade warmer than the target shade, and apply to the hair.
- Using warm water, gently emulsify the mixture on the hair. Then rinse off the applied color, and shampoo with Optimiser Post-Color Shampoo for best results.