L’Oreal Professionnel Majirel Hair Color 50G 4 Brown
Since its launch in 1997, Majirel has become one of the most trusted brands in professional permanent coloration. The roots of its success ? An innovative formula to provide perfect coverage, long-lasting care and true-to-tone results with mistake-proof usage.Enriched with caring agents like Ion?ne GTM and IncellTM
HOW TO USE:
It is best used by professionals, because the method of application must be followed specifically.
- Mix one tube [1.7 oz.] Majirel’s warm mixer with 2.6 oz. of L’Oreal Professional Majicreme volume (20 or 30) developer of your color choice.
- Allow the mixture to stand for at least 20 minutes before applying.
- Wear latex or plastic gloves, and use a brush to apply the mixture evenly to the base of the hair strands and then throughout the hair for 100 percent coverage.
- If applying for the first time, cover the midlength strands with the mixture, ending about 1 inch from the scalp.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Once the hair grows, reapply throughout the new growth, and leave on for a full 35 minutes for best color results.
- For reapplication, apply the color to dry hair for 35 minutes, and then wash off for best results.
- For moderate fading, add some drops of warm water to the mixture, and then apply the mixture to the hair for 15 to 20 minutes. For a more natural shade, do a test on some strands of hair to determine the best time of development.
- For maximum fading, mix the shade needed and then mix a 2- to 3-inch ribbon of cream from the tube in a shade warmer than the target shade, and apply to the hair.
- Using warm water, gently emulsify the mixture on the hair. Then rinse off the applied color, and shampoo with Optimiser Post-Color Shampoo for best results.
R.Lalhriatpuia (verified owner) –
Gayatri Deshpande (verified owner) –