New NB Unbranded Jado Deodorant Perfume 200ml
- Top Notes:Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Calabrian Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Mandarin Orange, And Lime
- Middle Notes:Watery Notes, Patchouli Leaf And Bulgarian Rose
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Cedar, Ambergris, White Musk, And Guaiac Wood.
- The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly.
- If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While EDT contains five to nine percent, EDP contains more, usually eight to 14 percent. EDPs, therefore, last longer and smell more