We purchase a lot of skincare products that can provide us with flawless and glowing skin. But we almost get disappointed by their results, which are a complete waste of money.
Lakme released a product named Lakme Lumi cream a year ago, a moisturizer with a highlighter. And creates glowy and vibrant skin in one go.
Since it has received mixed reviews, it is considered a dupe for the Mac Strobe Cream.
In this article, let’s look at how to use Lakme Lumi cream, its benefits, and any new offers. Read this till the end for more information.
How to Use Lakme Lumi Cream
Here are a few steps to use Lakme Lumi Cream :
1. It can be used as a moisturizer only on your skin. After cleansing, please take a little product and massage it all over your face.
2. Use it after your skincare routine ( cleanser, toner, moisturizer, sunscreen) and before your makeup for a smooth and glowing base.
3. Also, you can use it as a highlighter on top of your makeup.
Read out some benefits of Lakme Lumi Cream before buying it :
● It is a lightweight lotion and absorbs quickly, thus providing you with a smooth texture.
● Lakme Lumi cream has a non-sticky, soft matte finish and provides overall hydration to the skin.
● This product helps to enhance your skin when used under makeup.
● Also, it can be used as a highlighter on high points of your face.
● It has a long shelf life and can be used by all skin types.
Ingredients Used in Lakme Lumi Cream
Following are the ingredients used in Lakme Lumi Cream, which is going to be good for your skin :
1. It has niacinamide and is an excellent product for skin brightening, pore health and strength of the skin barrier function.
2. The second ingredient, Sodium Hyaluronate, provides a lot of hydration by binding water onto your skin.
3. The third ingredient is Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a form of Vitamin C that is great for pigmentation and dark marks and provides an overall glow.
4. Korean Pearl Extract is the fourth ingredient which is the reason for flawless skin by helping in skin renewal.
5. Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, also called Octinoxate, acts as a sunscreen UV filter and protects the skin against harmful radiation.
6. Titanium Dioxide is used as a physical UV filter that protects your skin.
7. Limonene, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, and Citronellol give the cream fragrance. They may or may not suits some skin types.
In-Depth Review of Lakme Lumi Cream
Packaging: When you see the packaging of Lakme Lumi cream, it does not look like a premium product. It comes in a white plastic tube with a flip cap. The flip cap opens up, and the cream comes out of it.
The packaging is simple and works without complications, making it suitable for travel. You can check all the details of the cream at the back.
Shades: The Lakme Lumi Cream comes in one shade only. It has a pale pink colour with a light lotion-like texture. The pink tone looks great on pale to light skin colours.
The single-shade Lakme Lumi Cream has silver-coloured glittery particles, and the glitters are densely packed in a pea-sized tube.
Fragrance: The fragrance of Lakme Lumi Cream is floral yet not overwhelming. It gets settled out once applied. It is very much similar to other Lakme creams.
Price: INR 299 for 30 gms tube.
Ultimately, we can say that the Lakme Lumi cream moisturizer with highlighter is a lifesaver for women who want a natural glow without wearing makeup daily.
It is a kind of moisturizer which is a highlighter to quickly gives your skin a 3D glow. There are no such dangerous ingredients involved.
It is non-greasy, lightweight and easy to apply. All you get is a dewy finish that will help your skin to glow.
And if you want to buy Lakme Lumi cream at a good deal, shop from Beauty basket. We offer the cream at a reasonable rate, though the offers are limited for a short time.
Get up to Rs.50 on Lakme Lumi Cream offers. So, don’t forget to buy it as fast as possible at Beauty basket.