Sugar Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads 06 Disturbia
Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads. With a range of 17 high-performing mattes and extra-creamy metallics, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 18 captivating quads that come with a dual-ended sponge applicator. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
You cannot go wrong when you Disturbia– thanks to its cocktail of beige mauve, deep plum, metallic chocolate and metallic rose gold, getting a subtle smoked look is now a breeze.
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner