Sugar Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads 02 Believe
Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads. With a range of 17 high-performing mattes and extra-creamy metallics, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 18 captivating quads that come with a dual-ended sponge applicator. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
You cannot go wrong when you Believe – thanks to its cocktail of beige mauve, deep plum, metallic chocolate and metallic rose gold, getting a subtle smoked look is now a breeze.
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner