COLORBAR SMOKEY EYESHADOW PALETTE, 17.5G
For the queen of the night who isn’t afraid to turn up the smoke – our Smokey Eyeshadow Palette brings you seven iconic, melt-in-your-skin shades that can turn any night into a hot night. Created with a smudge-proof, crease-proof, and long-lasting formula, we bring you an intense color and a highly blendable application – so you get to decide how much smoke to bring. No parabens. No mineral-oils. No formaldehydes. Only smoke.
Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 15850, Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
HOW TO USE:
Apply with your fingers or the Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush. Blend, blend, blend.
Pro-tip for the ultimate smokey eye:
- Apply the lightest shade in the inner corner of the eye with the Smokin Eyes Smudger Brush.
- Apply a slightly darker shade on the center of your eyelids, and
- Apply a slightly darker shade on the center of your eyelids, and blend the two shades.
- Use the darkest color on the outer corner, and blend inwards along the crease.
- Highlight the underside of your brows with the lightest color.
- Using an angled brush, draw a thin line of the darkest color along the lower lash line.
- Use any of our black liquid liners to complete your look with a thin, winged line.