The popular professional hair color brand L’Oreal Professionnel got good popularity right after its creation of a hair color called INOA (Innovation No Ammonia). It uses a modern oil delivery system and has zero odor and no ammonia. According to the brand spokesperson, with the innovation of INOA with its ODS technology, a new dimension in satisfaction and coloring has been developed. Now L’Oreal Research has created this new color delivery mechanism that borrows mineral oil to act as the catalyst for placing color on hair. This means that it still keeps your scalp protected, does not let your hair weaken during the coloring process and there is no smell.
Here, have a look at some important useful things about INOA L’Oreal hair color.
Things you will need:
1. Get a plastic bowl for mixing the dye and developer in Or you can buy one at www.beautybaskets.in
2. Get a hair color brush from Beauty Basket
3. Loreal Inoa Hair Color Tube From Beauty Basket
4. Loreal Inoa Developer 20 Volume From Beauty Basket
5. Latex Gloves from Beauty Basket
6. Hair Clips from Beauty Basket
*Plastic bowls are preferred to mix a hair color with its developer. *
Never use a metal bowl as it can oxidize the dye, which means that your hair color might not change.
How To Colour Your Hair 101:
Preparing The Hair Colour:
• Put the gloves before you begin mixing the INOA Hair Colour and developer, as this will protect your skin from the chemicals.
• Now is also a good time to drape an old towel over your shoulders to protect your clothes when it comes to applying the hair color. (You could also wear an old t-shirt.)
• Combine the Loreal INOA Hair Colour and INOA Developer using a 1:1 or 1:2 ratio. (1:1 means if you are using 60gms of the hair color- use 60 ml of the developer)
• Mix these together until the mixture is smooth and consistent in color and texture
• The ratio of hair dye to the developer will be specified in the instructions that come with your package. Following the correct ratio is crucial for your hair to colored properly.
Applying the Hair Colour:
• Use a comb to separate your hair into four different sections.
• Use large hair clips to hold the sections apart. Separating your hair into these sections will ensure that you don’t miss a patch of hair
• Break each section of hair up into smaller 1/4″-1/2″ subsections as you work (this will just make your dye job more even.)
• Use your gloved fingers to work the hair color into your hair.
• Set a timer for how long you need to leave the color on.
• Rinse it out with Inoa Post Hair Color Shampoo from Beauty Basket.
Now here are some more important questions people generally are worried about:
Does INOA hair color damaged hair?
INOA stands for the creation of no ammonia, and according to the vice president for the trade of L’Oréal Professionnel, the color will leave hair “as soft & smooth as it was before hair color” and will result in no damage.
Is Loreal INOA Permanent Hair Color?
Well, yes, it is a permanent hair color, and to your surprise, it’s absolutely ammonia-free, with ODS2 technology. Whatever is your hair type, it will perfectly suit you.
Does INOA cover grey hair?
The first-ever ammonia-free hair color with anti-aging, and strong hair coverage capacity.
So, no need to worry more if 80-100% of your hair is turning grey, this no-ammonia solution is surely a must-try, and we can’t wait to see your feedback.
How long does INOA hair color last?
INOA is a revolutionary color that is 100% ammonia-free, odorless, and permanent colorant range with optimized scalp satisfaction and affection for the hair – INOA leaves the strand intensely hydrated for more than five-six weeks, glossy and smooth while providing the best pure and intense color result.
Liked it, then you must buy it. Don’t wait any longer, and get your hands on this best ammonia-free permanent hair color. Select your hair shade, and order it now at discounted rates at www.beautybaskets.in